Monday 23 April 2007

Bashful

Normally I like to jump up and get as close to the camera lens as possible, so it gets my best side. But today I'm a bit bashful.


This is because I've just completed my beauty regime. More like bleurughghgty regime. Well, I secretly like my teeth being cleaned cos the toothpaste tastes yum, but I get bored of having my eyes wiped. Can't a bit of sleep be dashing? When I see them coming at me with the kitchen towel I hide my head between my legs and try to rub the stuff off myself (tastes good you know) but they usually get me. Gah.

2 comments:

redgirls-in-scotland said...

Redgirls have taken it upon themselves to educate little Charlie into the ways of the world. (Trust us) Charlie SUBMIT to those beauty routines. Redgirls are SURROUNDED by disgusting smelly boys (labradors particularly)They have not a CLUE how gross they are.

Redgirls ADORE boys who are well groomed. Oh yes and rich too.

Charlie said...

Hrm, I suppose I can try a bit harder. Mum calls me a teflon dog cos when I go out and get filthy it seems to have gone by the time I get home. But my best pal Maggie the lab gets black and stays black. She has to have a shower, but I don't. I quite like the shower but I don't like being cold afterwards :-(