Monday 18 June 2007

Slacking

Sorry for the lack of postings recently. It's not been for want of trying. Mum has been TOTALLY hogging the computer cos of something called 'exams'. These are now over though so I can get a look in again! I've had a fairly quiet couple of weeks really. Last weekend I went to stay with grandma which was fun. I showed her how gardens can be remodelled and trained her how to throw the ball. She didn't realise that normally when I drop it they just keep going and I have to pick it up and bring it myself. Nyah hah hah...

I've got my great pal Maggie to stay at the moment cos her mum is having a baby. Hopefully her mum can have more babies more often cos I love having Maggie around. Apparently I'm not going to be able to update my blog for a couple of weeks again soon cos I'm going on 'holiday'. Mum and dad are going over the sea to see mum's sister who is having a baby. I don't understand why one baby means Maggie comes but another means I have to go away but there you go. Humans are odd. I'm staying with my great aunt and uncle by the sea in Devon so I will hopefully have a great time. I will have to train them carefully too, and I'm sure their garden could use some of my skills.

3 comments:

Hamish said...

Glad to have you back Charlie Morph, sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun over the next few weeks, that's if you don't miss your mum and dad too much. Hope we see you again soon - will your mum and dad be back on time for the next Viz whizz in Richmond Park on July 15th, I think?

Charlie said...

Yep i hope so! Will look forward to seeing you then. Hope it's nice and warm and NOT RAINING this time :-)

redgirls-in-scotland said...

Oh hello again dear little Charlie .. redgirls in (v. occasional) maternal mode were a bit worried about you and why you were not posting. AAAAAh mummy exam things. Now we understand.

Redgirls are looking to leave Scotland.We want to be able to join our down south chums on all of your adventures.