Tuesday 18 December 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everybody! You can see in this pic that because I was a bit unwell and couldn't go out much they decided to bring a bit of outside in to me - a real tree in the house! Anyway, i'm all better now and looking forward to my christmas party at training on Friday. I've got a special party trick up my sleeve that i'll tell you about if it works :-)

Just been to the vet for my boosters and I've managed to put on another kg - making me 23.1kg now. The nice lady said I could start jogging with mum too - that i'm old enough and my weight was ok - I just look lean and mean really rather than skinny now. They are doing their best to stop me being skinny mind you - I just ate a rather delicious pig's nose. Do you think all animal's noses taste that good?

Oh - ROFLOL Brisztowe - that 'Elf yourself' site is SOOO funny - we have done our own too! Click here to see it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Charlie,

Mum just took me to this new pet shop up the road from my house and they have weighing scales in there and guess what...I am also 23kg. Mum looked a bit alarmed as she had been telling people I was about 18kg and told me to stop growing. I like your tree. Apparently we're not allowed one in case I wee up it. I tell you, she has no faith in me. Anyway, happy christmas!

Charlie said...

Wow Rufus - you are getting to be a big man! I think I was about 26kg at one stage.

Mum was a bit worried I might decide that our tree needs marking too - but I've been the perfect gent. Go on - get them to get one for you!

Anonymous said...

reading you one would think that you have no plants at home....? peeing on a plant just because it has needles on? yaeh rufus, i think you can convince em...

MAGGIE - aged 4, honest said...

Hey Charlie

I'm Maggie and I've enjoyed reading your blog so I decided to get my own.

Come and see. http://maggievizsla.blogspot.com/

Happy New Year!