Wednesday 2 January 2008

Happy New Year

Like some of my fellow blogdogs I've also been very busy over the Christmas holidays. Christmas is fab. First you get to look up in the sky for a man bringing presents...

...then the man comes with his red and white hat...

...and he brings you lots of excellent pressies. And robot eyes!....

Then you get to go on loads of amazing walks. This is me in Bradgate Park in Leicestershire, near where my grandma lives and also near where I was born.

We went to the New Forest tons too - we did some really long walks. This is me posing with dad.

And posing by the pond...


...before swimming in it...


...and then, after all that mature posing, going completely puppy-mental after doing a bit of dig-dig-digging.

I also went on a Studland Viz whiz - we couldn't make the Richmond Park one as we'd only just got back from that part of the world and didn't fancy the drive again! This is me at the back, facing the camera, then Radar, Albi and my half-bro Ernie in the middle and Benson in the foreground. All boys, and I was the oldest one!

This is me trying to catch Radar.


And this is me on New Year's Day in the New Forest, starting the year as I mean to go on by chasing sticks - yay!

And after all that fun and games I'm pretty shattered! But not enough to stop me going on another Viz Whiz next Sunday - anyone else fancy a trip to the New Forest?

9 comments:

MAGGIE - aged 4, honest said...

Love the pics Charlie!

I've been to the new forest. It was great. I'd love to come on a Viz Whizz soon.

Charlie said...

The plan is to meet on Sunday at 12noon in Fritham. Can you come along do you think?!

Anonymous said...

Wow you have been busy. sounds like you have had loads of fun.

I love the piccys they are brill.

Anonymous said...

This thing called Christmas is great fun......loads of walks with both mum and dad....such lazy get ups in the mornings and all that wrapping paper to play with !!!!!

We met up with Radar and Indi back in Dec at fritham and had the best walk ever. I would love to come on sunday but mums says no as the reason i have been out of sorts for the last week is because ive got this thing called a season !!!. but if you have another get together in the New Forest or Studland from mid Jan let me know and i will be there whether mum and dad want to come or not !!!! (my mum rachel e-mail address on the gunfield buddies site)

Maggie i love your blog !!!

woof and see you all soon

Ellie (10 and half months!)

MAGGIE - aged 4, honest said...

That sounds fun Charlie. I think we might try and join you.

Charlie said...

Oh boo Ellie, but am sure there will be another walk soon!

Would be great to see you Maggie - meeting outside the Royal Oak pub in Fritham: http://tiny.cc/4fxu2

Anonymous said...

HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD VIZ WHIZZ TODAY......WAITING TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT !!!!!

ELLIE

Anonymous said...

CHARLIE can you pass this message to maggie.....tried to leave a message on your blog but dosnt seem to work (probally mums done somthing wrong again!)
TA charlie,
Ellie

MAGGIE - aged 4, honest said...

We had a really good day, thanks!

Try posting on my blog again. I think I know what was wrong.

Maggie.