Monday 7 January 2008

Viz Whiz

I had a wonderful time at the Viz Whiz on Sunday. But for some reason I seem to have made mum REALLY mad at me and there are lots of dark mutterings about something called 'the snip'. I think what happened is that I mistook Tuscan for a particularly appealing lady. Sorry Tuscan. I basically hassled him the whole way round and he was far too polite to let me in on my mistake. Oh the embarrassment. Ditto will never speak to me again.


Before I developed my one-track mind we had some fun in the water.


This is me above with my half-bro Ernie. We are quite alike - particularly when it came to fancying Tuscan.


This is my newest blogger friend, Maggie. She is a VERY quick runner. She's got a darker coat like me so we were quite hard to tell apart...oh, except for later when I was always to be found bothering Tuscan .


I think this is Radar and Maggie.


And this is us having a nice cooling drink!

Well, Mum was so mad at me that she didn't let me update my blog last night. I think the main reason she was mad was cos I kindof closed my ears to them and pretty much didn't care if they were there or not. Hrm, not sure if I can be trained out of this one or if the only solution is surgical...gulp. I hope we sort it out or they won't let me go on a nice walk like this again, oh dear!

8 comments:

redgirls-in-scotland said...

Aargghh. No. No. No. Oh dear Charlie. Emergency meeting. COBRA. Call in the witnesses for the defence. Your vet.On OUR blog he said you are fine as you are. Redgirls agree!!(Mmmmmmm .. we have noticed how all growed up you suddenly are!)

Please no snip ? Teenage hormones. You'll get over it!

This Tuscan (who also looks v. handsome by the way) is he .. as they say in the US - "altered" ??

Don't worry about Ditto. She will always love you best.

And Maggie. Hrrrrhmmmph. Too pretty.

XXX

Charlie said...

Yees, Tuscan had had the snip already. Mum is just worried that I TOTALLY ignored her and she couldn't even get me back to have my lead on when we got near the carpark...which could be a bit dangerous for me I guess :-(

She doesn't know how to train it out of me cos when I don't have 'distractions' I'm pretty A1 on my recall...

Ditto said...

Charlie!!!!
How could you!!!!
The minute my back is turned :-(

I havent met any other boys over Christmas only to come back and find you now have eyes for someone else!

Anonymous said...

Charlie you are only young. Tuscan being snipped means that to you he smells like a girl and it is well known that they get hassled sometimes by other males. You will get over it.

Your mum shouldn't be too embaressed it was one day and she shouldn't base her desision on that. Castration won't neccessarily change it either - there are no guarentees.

Radio said...

not only that, but then charlie'll smell like a lady and then what? but in any case, charlie is an androgynous name...so...snip snip (Radio is calling me away, saying that i should delete what i just wrote...)

Charlie said...

Oh I'm having lots of fun with this one. I just got frisky with a rather lovely young miniature Schnauzer in the park, although at least my recall was A1 to the whistle this time. He was unneutered and 10 months. We had a good play. And then I cocked my leg on one of the ladies. Didn't wee or anything, don't worry.

There's nothing like keeping them on their toes! Sadly I think my fun is stacking the odds....and NOT in my favour!

Is anyone else 'altered'!? Radio!? Help!

redgirls-in-scotland said...

Oh all you lovely hormonal young men! Where WERE you a few weeks ago?? Little Charlie we think you should pull the "I'm only young once" card. You are going through a phase. Like Rufus. And Hamish. Regirls think you will get over it. Maybe you should ask some of the older men in blogdom- like dear Uncle Dexter - if they remember what it was like to be young.And get dear Diesel and Tuscan on your side so they can do a kiss and tell on what it's like when folks think you are a ladyboy.And what if Ditto didn't fancy you any more? PS Radio is most certainly entire.(Redgirls have met him and we had a jolly good look just to make absolutely certain!) But he is a very polite man all the same. Pity!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, my husband and I have a 4mth old vizsla and would love to join in on the next 'viz whiz' how do we find out about them?