Friday 25 January 2008

Charlie Morph's diary

Weight: not sure but at least a few lb heavier
Walks: 3
'He's Gorgeous's': 3

I've been quite busy being a monster these past few weeks so think it about time I auditioned for a horror movie. I had my pal Radar to stay this week so we decided to get some photos of some scary faces so that we could send them off to the casting agencies.

This is me doing my best fearsome monster face.


Then Radar is doing his 'I-can-eat-your-whole-face-you-know' move. Impressive stuff.


But not to be outdone I move in for the final blow - the throat lock.

Don't worry - no dogs were harmed in the making of these photos. We are very good at faking it, sorry, acting, and just waiting for the perfect roles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh can I be in your horror movie? Mum has been saying I'm a monster the past few weeks. I didn't know what she means but she says it when I've been off galavanting with some very nice smelling girl dogs who are aroundat the moment.

Ditto said...

Hey Charlie that looks like great fun!

My mum called me a few names at the weekend, monster might have been one of them... I created a BRILLIANT new game, but unfortunately only got to play it twice (Dexter wouldnt join in either and looked rather horrified)... well you know how wet its been and I tend to come back from a walk totally covered in wet mud (house is all tiled so Mum isnt too bothered about muddy pawprints) well I sneaked into the lounge and although I never normally jump on the furniture I found when you have a wet muddy tum its great fun to jump on the back of the leather settee and chair and slide down it, I managed to cover ALL of it in mud which Mum didnt find till it was dry and too late to tell me off. But then on my second attempt at treating the settee like a muddy trampoline she caught me red handed and wasnt too impressed, pity as it was great fun while it lasted!

Charlie said...

Oh Ditto! Sounds brilliant! Wish I'd been there!

Rufus you are welcome to be in my movie as long as you promise not to upstage me :-)

Anonymous said...

radio and otto and franz wanna be in the horror film too (great contenders!!!)