Wednesday 7 May 2008

Waboba ball



I have discovered the best toy in the world. It's a ball that bounces on water called a waboba ball! Great fun for water retrieves. It keeps me cool in this hot weather we're having anyway. You do need to have a very soft mouth though - otherwise you're likely to pop it. I have a nice soft mouth apparently - I can carry fruit and barely leave a dent :-)

I don't really remember summer but it certainly slows me down if there's no water to bounce in. Not enough to stop me getting my silver good citizen certificate on Friday night though!

8 comments:

Andrew Campbell said...

Yowza! That's one heck of a ball... and one heck of a retrieve. Nice work, Charlie.

A+M+M+J

Anonymous said...

wow that ball is amazing did b3 invent it ok bye

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting your silver Charlie - how clever are you! I'm just 15 weeks old and have just been to my first obedience class. The kind lady taking the class said I did very well but Mum says I still have a long way to go. Oh well - one day I might be as good as you!

Bennet (another half bro!)

Charlie said...

Hey Bennet! Don't worry - I was pretty loopy at my first puppy class too!

Do we have the same mum or dad?

Buster the Vizsla said...

My dear Charlie,

Congratulations on the official recognition of your sterling personality!

Also, much admiring of water-retrieving here; I personally prefer dry feet at all times.

Hydrophobically yrs. ,

B3

ELLIE and SACHA said...

Nice one Charlie getting your silver. Love that ball but mum says no as we are too ruff at playing and it would only last one throw and then sink! Mum wants to know is that Arne where you were playing ?
Oh and you be glad to know Ellie is back to her old self after her little operation.

Charlie said...

ahh glad Ellie is well! We were at Hengistbury Head - the Mudeford harbour side. It's my fave place in the world (after the Royal Oak!)

Club Info said...

hi CHarlie, mum says maybe you could give me some lessons - i'm rubbish in the water - except digging it of course!! Love the ball may have to work on mum on that one - Bennet is my bro and i am just a useless in class too...far too many interesting things o do than walk around with mum - can do that anyday!