Tuesday 27 February 2007

Home help

I've been resting up after my busy weekend with Maggie. We went on some great walks. My favourite was one in the countryside where there was LOADS of mud. Mum was grumbling about getting her shoes dirty but Maggie and I didn't care - we got FILTHY! We found a great big puddle to clean ourselves up in though - Maggie loves water. I followed her in and we ended up in so deep that we had to swim. I could obviously swim really well if I tried but I find it more fun to climb onto Maggie's back and let her pull me along.

All this and we even got around to helping out with some DIY at home (see pic). No wonder I'm catching up on my sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to point out that I wasn't actually swinging the hammer in this pic - certainly didn't want to take C's head off!