Thursday 22 February 2007

Keeping dry despite the weather

I've got a new coat. It's waterproof and cosy. I was quite pleased that it was wet and horrid this morning as I got a chance to try it out. It definitely keeps me happier out walking although I did take it off to play with Barney. I'm not sure it is a substitute for a hot-water Gromit afterwards though.

In other news I've been on the scales this week and am officially HEAVY! My sis is weighing in at about 15kg but I'm a hefty 18kg!! Mum and dad didn't believe it so they weighed me about five times. I'm going to be a big 'un!

1 comment:

redgirls-in-scotland said...

Well. Redgirls say hello little Charlie. Pleased to meet you and LOVING your blog.We are really grateful to you for flying the "well actually vizslas feel the cold" flag. Embarassing but true. And we are feeling a bit mumsy about you. (We are VERY fond of young v people)