Wednesday 20 February 2008

Frosty mornings

It's been pretty chilly recently but I don't mind if I have my pals to play with. This is me and China.

We raced around so much I was shattered by the time I got home!

Here I am with Barney the Giant Schnauzer and China. Barney is about 3 weeks older than me and we've grown up together. Despite both being 'entire' boys we're good pals. I like Barney's brother Monty a lot too - we play together most afternoons. Yesterday we went to the golf course and a golf ball landed about 50ft in front of me. I started to race after it but three pips on the whistle stopped me in my tracks and I zoomed back to mum in a very good impression of a well behaved dog. You see I CAN do it if I want to. I just don't want to that much!

Here I'm chasing Maudy the chocolate lab.

And this is me doing a bit of posing - got to keep up with Hamish on the posing stakes!

I think it's time to go home now. And sleep all day after all that fun.

5 comments:

Delilah and Rocket said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! Mum has some video of me playing in the park with friends. She says she's been too busy to post I say she's been lazy. I bug her every nite but she's got her face in this book about "agility". Don't know what that is but mum says I'll find out soon enough. You're welcome to come to my house and play. We have a nice backyard on the river. We can wuf at the geese!

ELLIE and SACHA said...

Ellie is such a wimp regarding these cold mornings .......... she does a wee and a poo and then sits by the back door shivering......as for me (Sacha)i love it and do lots of woofs to get ellie to play.......then i get told off as its only 5.50am !!!!
Hey Rio..... our mum has had her head in a book called 'agility' too....mum said we will find out in March...ummmmm not sure about this one. Any ideas Charlie?

redgirls-in-scotland said...

Dear Charlie

My goodness you have some posh pals. And well done for mollifying your mum on the recall front.

We cannot help noticing that suddenly you are looking very mature and *extremely* handsome (mum does not always approve of our taste in boys but pheww she agrees this time) Collar off for pics we see. Redgirls (ever aware of our "best side")agree that we vizslas look best "au naturel" XX

Charlie said...

Aww shucks redgirls - I take my collar off cos Monty likes to grab me by it :-) But I like the natural look too :-)

Hey Rio I'd LOVE to come play in your garden - it sounds awesome. Funny you guys should mention the 'agility' thing but apparently I'm supposed to be starting that soon too - and mum is hoping for a book from her amazon wish list to help out. maybe I can let you know?!

Ditto said...

Hey Charlie, you are looking well :-) Looks like you are def putting weight back on.

We have been really slow at posting this year :-( Just posted a blog which explains why...

Loved the rock video also :-)