Monday 9 July 2007

Back!

I'm back from my hols and sporting a rather fetching bandana from the US of A - thanks mum and dad. Mind you it proved a bit of a hazard in the park this morning. I had a big reunion with all my pals and Barney and Monty were so excited to see me they nearly picked me up with it. I'm pretty shattered in this pic as i've been playing so much.

Apparently there are lots of cool pet shops in America but there are also lots more rules about what dogs can and can't do and where they can and can't go than there are at home. Take this water park - the perfect place for me to race about and get wet, but no dogs are allowed. Such a shame! The sprinklers in the park will have to do.

I'm looking forward to meeting my fellow bloggers again on Sunday - we're off to a 'Viz Whizz' on Ham Common. Weather forecast looks a bit rubbish though - was hoping to see them on a nice warm day not another wet and horrible one. Hey folks - are any of you on 'dogbook'? Facebook is so, well, human. This is much better.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm on dog book. Mums name is Anna Nussey. I have no friends at the moment so would love to have you as my first :)

Charlie said...

Cool - i'll get mum to send her an invite, she's Sally Mathews.

Radio said...

what is dogbook????????

Anonymous said...

If you have face book you can add an application that allows you to put your dog's profiles on your face book page. There is also catbook!

Charlie said...

Dogbook is a cool application on Facebook. Your human has to be on facebook and then they can add you via Dogbook. You can list your friends and join groups like the UK Vizsla group on there. And arrange walkies. Nice.
http://apps.facebook.com/dogbook/

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Bruv...missed you!!

Sis XXXXX

Charlie said...

Thanks sis - got a bandana like you - we can be twins!

Anonymous said...

HMMmmmm...bit of a sore point my lovely red bandana...I ate it!! Whoops, I didn't mean to it just happened...Mum wasn't very happy!

Charlie said...

Oooh - I bet you weren't popular! Must have been quite an achievement to chomp that down! Perhaps I will eat mine when I get bored of it.