Friday 20 July 2007

Mini Viz Whiz

I went on a great walk with two very nice other Vizslas a couple of nights ago. They are Dexter and Ditto - Dexter is three, nearly four and Ditto is three weeks older than me. She's Troon's sister. In the pic above Ditto is on the left, Dexter is in the middle, and I'm on the right. We went to the gallops near Lambourn. I felt a bit of a city dog cos I'd not raced through a wheat field before. Ditto showed me how though - she's like a little kangaroo!

Dad is particularly good at taking pics making me look like Charlie, the biggest dog in the world. He managed to make us all look giant in this pic. Imagine if we were really this big!

The next day I had my first business meeting. I tried to be quite serious but I think that, if people aren't used to dogs, things like gently eating shoes do not go down too well. I get away with it cos I'm cute though.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant pictures. How do you make it look like the dogs are so big? Do you have to take it from low down? Looks like you had a great day.

Charlie said...

Yep - low down. Makes me look like a real monster!

Diesel said...

Hello Charlie,running through wheat fields is hard work if you are not used to it.Last week I walked in wheat fields for the first time and corn fields,horse fields,cow fields and sheep fields.The corn fields were my favourites though because they were full of hares.We caught one but despite all our hard work Anthony was not very happy about that.

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing pictures Charlie. I hope one day I will be the biggest dog in the world. Or at least the 2nd biggest as, of course, you are the biggest. I have learnt to type already so check out my blog! Learning to type before being toilet trained - cool eh? Gotta get the important things in life sorted.

Charlie said...

Wow a hare! Dexter nearly caught a deer when we were out which was pretty cool. Humans are so dull when it comes to catching things.