Wednesday 18 July 2007

Dodgy belly

I've been under the weather a bit over the weekend. It meant I had to miss the Viz Whiz in Richmond Park which I was gutted about. The only good thing about having a dodgy tum is the chicken and rice, although sometimes pasta sneaks in which I'm not too pleased about. I get live yoghurt too - real gourmet stuff.

So instead of going to Surrey for the weekend we had to stay home and do some DIY. I'm quite good at this I've found, although that gloss paint really does stick to a man's fur. My 'bedroom' got painted too - well, this is really more like 'my alcove'...but it is mine! I wanted it done in black but they had to use some coffee coloured stuff and white. Something to do with dad being an architect - the only colour allowed is white. Or obviously this coffee muck. Anyway - it is apparently a sign of me growing up that they could put a new coat of paint on things. Or at least I'm told I'd better be growing up cos they don't want to do it again in a hurry. I've already got a spattering of mud on the white bits you'll be pleased to know (don't tell them though!).

4 comments:

redgirls-in-scotland said...

Oh poor litle Charlie with another tummy upset. Glad to see though that you've perfected the hang dog poor little me expression. Always works a TREAT. Well done.

We have pale walls too.Everywhere. So we always make sure that we are well indoors before shaking after muddy walks. Our best was when Hat tore her ear and it took ages to heal. Shake. Shake. Shake.Blood everywhere. Pointillism. Nice.

Hope you feel better soon. XXX

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your dodgy tummy charlie. Shame you were ill for the walk. Chicken and rice is yum but now that me and Pesto are on Raw Meaty Bones diet we don't really get ill anymore. Plus we are always eating real food so chicken is not such a treat anymore. I love all my food now though.

Hope you feel better soon.

Gentle hugs xxx

Charlie said...

My mum has been wondering about the raw food diet but she's worried about how we will manage if we go away for the weekend or on hols.

I have made a nice few brown marks on the walls in the hallway - but the trouble is that brown paint covers them up. Blood, now there is something to shake...will have to remember that!

Anonymous said...

Mum isn't too serious about the raw diet. If need be she just gives me and pesto the nearest thing to it which is either pouches of natures menu or tubs of nature diet. They are very yummy too and are very easy for hols or weekends away.

If you would like to know more feel free to email mum at annanussey87@hotmail.com we get the frozen ready made raw diet in the morning and then raw meaty bones in the evening. Every few days we get eggs or cottage cheese or fish etc... It is great because any food that is slightly below par for human consumption we get instead of the morning meal like left overs or meat that has been forgotten about or vegetables, yoghurts etc... it is very flexible really