Wednesday 22 August 2007

Smelly boys

Herbie smelt really good this morning (this is me stealing his orange kong) - so I had to go and find something just as good to roll in so that we smelt the same. My mum and his dad were less than impressed. I had to have a shower when I got home and I still stink a bit so I've got this wussy lavender bug spray all over me too now. The shame. Rumour is that I'm going to the New Forest later so hopefully I can find something more fragrant to top up the smell.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMMMmmmmmm sounds like heaven!! Why only earlier this week I found something lovely to roll in...Mum still doesn't know what it was (& I'm certainly not going to tell!) but I was confined to my bed after a shower in the garden , a bath (with 2 shampoos!) & I kept getting evil looks & was also told that I'd made the whole house stink to high heaven, not sure what that means but I thought it sounded quite impressive!!
Love 'n' stuff from your little Sis! xx

Diesel said...

Hello Charlie,
now I know why you are called Morph,you look just like him in that picture.

Diesel

redgirls-in-scotland said...

Yes. Boys smell. Adventures or not. Fact. Across the species.

Girls .. and especially red girls .. do not.

Strange. Maybe we are just more careful about personal hygiene ??

(Mum wants to say something here but we are sitting on her head so as to silence her. But she does B&B. So thinks she knows a thing or two)

Delilah and Rocket said...

SMELLS! did someone say smells! Oh boy. My mom gives me dirty looks when I come home smellin' good. That lavendar stuff is to "foo foo" for us guys. Next time tell her to at least use some Ralph Lauren!