Friday 4 April 2008

I'm number one!

I don't keep up with the pop charts that much so was delighted to find that a song about me is number one! It's called Hungarian Boy and could have been written for me - take the chorus for example:

'Take me to the park I want to run and play
Throw me a big stick, I can retrieve all day
I really want to....go roll in fox poo
I am your Hungarian boy...Hungarian boy....'

Well, I've achieved fame before on the web pages of the hydrotherapy pool but this is something else.

Mum say's I'm batty and am mis-hearing it. Sorry? What?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nah its her who can't hear. Of course its about you. Who else would it be about but our famous Charlie.

Oh to be famous - maybe one day.
Zig x

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlie

This is Toby saying hello - We live in Warwick

Nice to "meet" you
. I have added a link to you from my blog.