Saturday 5 May 2007

Fame!

I've made it as a model. My swimming pics are up on the website for the hydrotherapy pool! I am available for future work if anyone wants me - my day rate is quite reasonable. Hrm, Oscar is gloating that he made the health page of BBC News online (see pic - 'cat cancer risk' on the right)...well pah...I could do that if I really wanted to I'm sure (hrm, a challenge!).

Oh - we met a nice lady at the shops today who also had a Vizsla and she spotted my white chest and said 'oh, so you're not going to show him then'. The cheek - as if I couldn't hear her! Ok, so I know it is 'undesirable' but I am quite attached to it. I should do a poll of other Vizslas out there - what do you guys think of white chests?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

radio is in a film! when he was 15 weeks old i had to take him on a set because he had a bad tummy and nobody could look after him. he run in front of the camera and on top of the bed where a interview was taking place. the interviewee simply stroked him as if it was the most normal thing in the world and radio is now in the film.
that was his only claim to fame though, you lot seem to have great ambitions!

xx

Anonymous said...

I'm rather attached to the white 'slodge' on my chest too!

Luv 'n' stuff

Yoji x

Charlie said...

FILM!!! Wow...that is VERY cool.

Brisztow Jones said...

Here in the US a spot of white is acceptable in the show ring, though not the best "form." Pah! Whatever! Who wants to be a snooty show dog anyway...

redgirls-in-scotland said...

We think that your white splodge looks just like a naval officer's mess waiscoat.And Regirls LOVE men in uniform ! We do not see many white chests in the showring .. they have been largely bred out in uk showing lines.But lots of us have a few white hairs. And white is not a "fault" just "undesirable"
(what nonsense .. Charlie Morph is VERY desirable in our opinion)

So. CAN we look forward to meeting you in the show ring ??

Charlie said...

Awww Redgirls are too kind. I'm not sure I'm going to be found in the show ring but I might try to get to the HVC working test to get Gay Gottlieb to check out my 'conformation'.... Ooh, bit scary, but don't think mum and dad really mind cos they think i'm pretty fab regardless....well, as long as I don't ramp up this whole 'teenage' thing too much :-)

Delilah and Rocket said...

Fab picture in the pool! Is the pool time working? Looks like you get toys too! WA-HOO!

A little white on the chest. Pah! Who cares. If anyone snubs you for it bite them in the leg! Not a bit wrong with it. Just helps mum find you in the woods!

To the note about Radio being on film at 15 weeks .... that pup deserves an Academy Award/Oscar for best myosistis fighting vizsla! It took much character and grit to reach 3 years old.