Monday 21 May 2007

My bed

This is me on my bed eating mum's apple core. My bed is great - it's a 'Tuffies' and it needs to be. In this pic it isn't in its 'home' cos i've been dragging it about the dining room. And it's good cos it's waterproof so what with all this horrid rain it doesn't get damp and cold but stays all warm and toasty. And i do like the warm. They usually put some fleecie blankets on too for me (softies, but don't say anything) but i've pushed those off for now cos I don't want them to get wet. I still sleep in my dog bag at night which i LOVE. I get zipped in and feel all cosy. I don't like it when they forget to zip me in. I guess now i'm growing up (nearly 8 months!) i'm going to have to start thinking about losing the dog bag but I think i'll keep it for my holidays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! If you ever need a replacement have a look at Scruffs Dog Beds , luxury AND eco friendly!