Sunday 20 May 2007

Happy Birthday Elsa

Happy birthday Elsie - I don't see you very often, the closest we've come is to share some ham one morning. Maybe you will like me a bit more when you get more used to me? You're 7 today which is very old and wise.

I met a fab Husky dog today called Togo - we played together for about half an hour around this pond I've not been to before. I did loads of swimming and water retrieves and generally raced about like a lunatic. Then this afternoon we went to the New Forest and met dad at a train station. I think he must spend a lot of time at train stations cos we've picked him up from quite a few different ones. Odd of him. No whiff of stags either. It was the second time i'd been to the New Forest this weekend cos I went yesterday with my pal Maggie. All in all a pretty fab weekend.

No comments: