Monday 7 May 2007

Walkies

If I get the rucksack out will you take me on another walk please? I enjoyed myself sooooo much yesterday. I went up Ballard Down which is in Studland and is 162m above sea level. This makes it the highest place I've ever been I think - well, the highest place I've ever been on my own four feet anyway, considering we started off only about 20m above sea level! One day I might climb mountains like Radio but for now I have to take it a bit easy on my growing legs.

I love this water backpack - when I get thirsty they just point this tube at me and water comes out - magic! I get a bit of a shower in the process which is ok by me cos it cools me down. Sometimes it has cow's ears in it too - which is the best thing ever. Pig's ears are pretty neat too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi charly morph, since you love swimming here is a jumping in the water competition coming up:

www.allaboutdogs.org.uk

btw: well done on your 162 meters!

Brisztow Jones said...

Hi Charlie! I hate to be such a copy-cat, first with your gromit and now with asking about your fancy backpack, but Mom and I are going up to Maine this summer and I was thinking I need my own set of luggage. Where did you get such a fancy piece? I would wuff to know!

Charlie said...

Lol Brisztow that's ok! It's a Camelbak rucksack with hydration sack - http://www.camelbak.com/ Mine is a 'Mule' I think which is really for cycling - mum bought it for dad for his birthday when he was cycling to work. It's not got too much space in it for anything else though - but balls and pigs ears fit just fine which is ok by me :-)