Friday 11 May 2007

Staying hydrated

Brisztow was asking about my funky backpack (see reply to your comment Brisztow!) and it got me thinking about all sorts of other ways I can stay hydrated when I go out walkies in the warm summer weather. Well, it's raining most of the time at the moment so this isn't a problem. One thing we saw in the camping shop at the weekend was a doggie backpack. Dad tried it on me and I swaggered round the store for a bit feeling quite cool. So I guess I could carry my own water when i'm old enough to. But I think mum and dad prefer to see me running free, not laden down with stuff. I dunno. Maybe if it is cold outside I'd like the extra bit of warmth. For the meantime mum and dad's Camelbak backpack with the hose will do just fine. Of course the best way to stay cool and topped up is to jump in the nearest lake or river. I try to get them to plan walkies routes with convenient stopping points like this ;-)

No comments: