Wednesday 23 May 2007

Brockenhurst

We've recently discovered lots of nice walks around Brockenhurst in the New Forest. The best bit about it is that there is a big river and i get to do WATER RETRIEVES!! These are the most fun a pup can have in the world. And there's loads of mad animals around too - cows with humungous horns and these little baby versions of horses that are well skittish and look like so much fun to play with that I have to go back on my lead when we walk past them. I'm practising retrieving with my dummy at the mo cos I'm apparently going to something called a 'working test' on the bank holiday. Not sure what this involves as I don't go to work or anything. I've taken one test - the bronze, so perhaps it is a bit like that?

2 comments:

Brisztow Jones said...

good luck Charlie Morph! I'll be roo-roo-rooting for you!

Radio said...

yeah, let's show them what us casual workers can do when we aim high!!!

see you monday