Sunday 9 September 2007

First love

I didn't think weekends could get any better, but they can! I had Dexter and Ditto to visit, and on Saturday we went to see another 6 Vizslas - including Herbie, Hazel and Rufus, on Hengistbury Head! I think I fell in love with Ditto.

We played together racing around the garden, and also in the house where we showed each other our teeth...

While I was falling in love with Ditto, Dexter was chasing a torch around the kitchen. He likes lights quite a lot!

We went swimming on Sunday and did some surfing too - I'll put more pics up soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow your weekend sounds ace. I am however slightly upset that you have fallen for another girl but am sure that I will get over it soon.

Can't wait to see the extra pics when you put them on.

All the best

Anonymous said...

Hey Charlie, the weekend was ace wasn't it. It was so nice to meet you all even though I did fall asleep halfway through! I'll try and put some pics on my blog tonight. Mum says she fell for Ditto as well. I went to the New Forest on sunday which was also good. Hope to see u again soon!

Charlie said...

Sorry Ziggi!

Lovely to meet you little bro - we will have to get together again. Let me know if you do a Brighton get-together!