Wednesday 26 September 2007

Birthday boy!

I'm 1 today! I've had a great birthday so far - played with Herbie, Coco, George and China in the park this morning and then went for a swim at the hydrotherapy pool!

I love going there. This time I swam pretty much the whole time as i'm that bit older and fitter. When I got out I put my Equafleece sweater on to keep warm and now I'm pretty tired so I think I'd better have a nap.

Happy birthday Yoji too - she's the only sis I know about - if there are any other brothers and sisters out there happy birthday to you too!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Charlie!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Charlie. Glad you had such a great day.

All the best
Anna

Anonymous said...

happy happy birthday!!!!!

why not come for a dip in the river lea sometimes? its not that cold and if you have a cosy sweater for after its great fun!

Anonymous said...

Mum told me you mentioned me on your blog & it made me go all proud & puffy chested!!!!

Thanks Bruv!

Luv n hugs Yoji xxxx

Charlie said...

Thanks folks! I would have mentioned you sooner sis if I'd known :-)

Diesel said...

Hello Charlie,

Happy Birthday!

Diesel.

Rez said...

Hello Charlie, Happy Birthday. My name is Rez (Gunfields Mitikus Andromeda), I am your sister and it was my birthday last week too. It looks like you had a great day. My mummy made me go to obedience class but we went to the beach first! I live in the north of Scotland with Mum, Dad and my big sister Zala. She is grumpy and old (almost 3) but i beat her up all the time which is fun.

Perhaps our mums could chat about us sometime, mums not very good with the 'puter so she might take a while to work it out.