Monday 24 September 2007

Vizsla get-together

I've been a bit slack at posting blog entries lately. Mum has gone back to college so is a little possessive over the computer. I will have to explain to her that we need to share.

Anyway - I still haven't posted any pics of the Vizsla get-together we did earlier this month so here goes!

Here I'm wuffing at Dexter.

This is me, Dexter, Ditto, Herbie and Hazel.

This is me and Ditto mobbing dad.

Me retrieving a bottle from the sea whilst Dexter and Ditto look on.

Herbie, Dexter, me, Radar and Ditto (I think!).

This is little Goulash. All the humans were cooing over her cos she was only 9 weeks old. I'm looking forward to her growing up a bit so we can play...she was a bit timid of us to start with. Mind you she arrived by boat which we all thought was VERY exciting and different so we did wuff at her quite a bit which seemed to worry her for some reason. Must be a girl thing.

This is us checking out Goulash's boat. There's Rufus with his paws on the boat (my half bro) and then Radar jumping in and Goulash at the back. Herbie's around the other side and I think this is me in the foreground.

Then this is a bunch of us - me, Ditto, Dexter and Herbie with either Radar or Rufus in the background!

Herbie and Hazel's dad went for a swim and a few of us went out to check him out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey charlie, nice pics. That was a cool day wasn't it. We must be psychic as I was just updating my blog!

Anonymous said...

Wow looks like you had a brilliant day.