Monday 3 September 2007

Don't look if squeamish...

I've had the most amazing weekend. We spent most of Saturday on the beach - mum and dad hired a beach hut for the day as they had some friends down to visit. The friends brought Oscar the dog too and we got to chase balls pretty much ALL afternoon. Then on Sunday we went to the New Forest for a lovely big long walk and we met Herbie and Hazel! Hazel and I had a great play by Cadnam's Pool chasing and swimming after sticks. Herbie was too smart to go in the cold water when there were two lunatic youngsters to do it for him - hrm, I will have to remember this in the winter when it is REALLY cold.

Then, as if it couldn't get any better - I had a rabbit for dinner! A whole one! Here's some vids of me eating it - I polished the whole lot off, fur, nails, teeth, the lot. Mmmmm. The vids are really short cos mum's phone is rubbish. But you'll probably prefer it that way heheh.







5 comments:

redgirls-in-scotland said...

heheheh Not for the faint hearted. (We are not!) Mr Rabbit looked a little stiff we thought.

Redgirls are impressed. XXX

Charlie said...

He was a bit frozen still - something to do with nuking remaining parasites I think. He'd pretty much thawed by the time I got past the head. His eyeballs popped out when I chowed into the head prompting much 'ewww-ing' from the folks heheh.

Diesel said...

Hello Charlie,
I thought rabbits were just for chasing,I did not know you could eat them too.

Diesel.

Anonymous said...

Wow Charlie you get some great stuff. Pesto has eaten rabbit before but they are her fast food!!! She is great at catching them. She always leaves the paws though - think she wants mum to have lots of good luck but mum never seems to want to pick them up (I wonder why!)

We had a new meat on Sunday too. It was ox tails and they are brilliant - it takes us ages to get through them. Not sure if you have a morrisons near you but if so get your mum to go as they have lots of different types of meat (including the ox :))

Charlie said...

Ox! Sounds very interesting. Not sure we do have a Morrisons near us but we will keep an eye out!

I went rabbit chasing yesterday - I ran further away from mum than I ever have before and she got a bit worried. I was so tired afterwards that I didn't want to get out of bed this morning :-)