Monday 26 March 2007

6 months today!

I'm officially half a year old today! It's been ages since I was five months old - mainly cos mum got the dates all wrong - doh. I've achieved quite a bit in my short life so far - I've remodelled the garden to my taste (all this flatness, so dull, holes much better), added some finishing touches to a few skirting boards, almost got my bronze award, taught the cat how to join in with my training and met loads of new friends both in the park and online.

Phew! I think it must be time to have a rest - it's lovely and WARM today - we even mowed the lawn...although mum said it was less about cutting grass than shredding lots and lots of small objects that I have strewn all over the place. Honestly - these humans don't get garden design do they. A lawn without a few strategically placed sticks and plant pot shreddings (ahem) is....well...not very zen. I'm going through an oriental phase.

3 comments:

Brisztow Jones said...

Happy Birthday!

redgirls-in-scotland said...

Happy half-birthday dear little charlie.We trust that celebrations are under way with treats and privileges. Oh and party bags too(do insist on those from the start - you will be surprised by how these indulgences tend to lapse unless you make your expectations clear)

Clever boy for doing zen.

Redgirls do buddhism. We use it to explain why sometimes we appear not to respond to requests. When we are having our contemplative and meditative moments we are very focussed and are not able to absorb external things.

(ps do remember to insist on well-filled party bags)

Anonymous said...

half pint happy happy! (this is from radio)