Friday 16 March 2007

Dig, dig, dig!

Whilst my back toe has been sore I've been making the most of my front ones and digging some excellent holes. The beach is ace for digging but I'm particularly proud of the hole i've dug in my garden which is shaping up to get me to New Zealand one of these days. Mum says one of her friends is moving there soon so perhaps we can go visit. I'm very helpful with reducing the cost of travel.

I'm pretty much fully recovered now so it's back to school tonight. One of the other pups missed his bronze too so apparently we're going to do it in a couple of weeks. I'll keep you posted.

Right, back to that hole....

1 comment:

redgirls-in-scotland said...

Good luck with your bronze award!! Redgirls don't do obedience. At all. Gets in the way of our creativity.