Wednesday 28 March 2007

And relax...

Now that the garden is more to my liking I can afford to sit down and put my paws up in this beautiful warm sunshine. I've been outside most of the afternoon today - doing a spot of sunbathing, fly catching and pond dipping. We had a walk in the park with my pals later on and cos it was so hot mum took a 'water backpack' out with her. This was great - the water comes out of this little nozzle like a jet so all of us were getting stuck in having a go and getting pretty soaked. Apparently this is a sign of something called 'summer'. I think I might have been born at the end of 'summer' so i've not really ever seen one. Mum says we can go swimming in the sea and everything but she must be mad - i've been paddling and it is FREEZING.

2 comments:

redgirls-in-scotland said...

Hmmm. Redgirls are analysing your blogspot pic. Quite Tracy Emin. We also turned it upside down. We eventually decided that we are impressed by the "urmmm what is it" dimension.

Ah yes little Charlie. Stay mysterious. A wow with the ladies.

Charlie said...

I call it 'unmade lawn' ;-)