Sunday 7 October 2007

Listless

Well i'm very listless again today and am not really keen on eating anything. Mum is going bananas. I'm not sure how quickly I'm supposed to get better but my heavy painkillers probably still haven't totally worn off from yesterday morning. My wound is ok but i've got this black tarry poo that, according to the duty vet, can be normal this soon after surgery but mum is freaking out cos it means blood is in it and she's worrying i'm bleeding inside. Not much to be done until Monday now really. I am sleeping fairly happily so i think they should just let me get on and rest up. I'll eat when I want to.

1 comment:

Diesel said...

Hello Charlie,

you are lucky to have any poo at all.
I eat after my walk.
When I was bitten I went straight to the vets without eating and had "nil by mouth" for nearly two days!
I didn't even have a tennis ball to fill me up.

Diesel.