Wednesday 10 October 2007

Road to recovery

I've been back to the vet's this morning and am officially on the mend. My temperature is still normal and i've already gained 1.5kg of the 3kg I lost! I've got to stay on fairly 'safe' foods for a bit so I'm going to stick with my nature's menu pouches, some lamb mince and veg and also some chicken breast chunks which I know I'm going to love.

I met my pals in the park this morning and I was so excited to see them. I had to stay on the lead so that I didn't run around too much. I have to stay on the lead til the weekend so that my stitches will heal up which is just too dull for words. Then next Wednesday I'm going to have the stitches out and hopefully I will be able to leap about again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got all excited when Mum read this out to me...made me go round in circles & woof alot!

Yoji xxx

Charlie said...

I wish I could do that - soon, soon!

Diesel said...

Hello uncle Charlie,

you must have eaten an awful lot of food to put on so much weight so quickly.
That must have been a lot of fun.
My boss tried that on the lead business with me too.
It soon changed to off the lead but no play fighting after I nearly broke his wrist a few times.

Diesel.