Sunday 7 October 2007

Tired

Well I told you I would eat, it was just a matter of finding the right stuff. That vet rubbish has got so dull. A nice pouch of Nature's Menu later and I've even felt bright enough to woof at dad in the garden. My bark is much quieter and more high pitched for some reason though - think maybe they put some tubes down my throat when I was having my op. Mum says she hopes it will stay quiet but I know she doesn't really mean it. Time for more sleep I think after all that excitement.

4 comments:

redgirls-in-scotland said...

We are very pleased that you are feeling a bit brighter.These humans tend to lose the plot a bit when we red people are a bit off colour.
Cleo always bounced back really quickly after her anaesthetics (mum thinks cos she was afraid of missing something) but senior red girl Hattie had a wee op once and felt very wobbly and tired for a couple of days afterwards.
Now remember Charlie. If they think of going to bed without you then you must have an immediate relapse. gentle hugs XXX

Diesel said...

Hello Charlie,

well done that dog.
You do know that you have not officially got your appetite back until you have eaten something you are not supposed to?

Diesel.

Charlie said...

I bit mum's finger when I tried to swallow the bag the beef joint came in and she tried to stop me - does that count?! Sorry mum.

Diesel said...

Hello Charlie,

it is the thought that matters so we will count that.
I wish my boss was a bit more understanding,everytime I try to eat something I shouldn't I hear the magic word "Leeeevit!".

Diesel.