Wednesday 10 October 2007

A little light play

I've been chasing my tennis ball in the garden. Mum says this size tennis ball is the only one i'm EVER playing with EVER again and that she's going to ceremonially burn the other ones. I don't know what she's on about. It's not like it was MY ball I ate? Maybe she's going to ceremonially burn every tennis ball in the whole world? I think Roger Federer might have something to say about that mum.

Oh and this is my t-shirt. It says bone idle which isn't very kind. I've not been able to do much - it's not my choice honest! It was the only one at the shop that fit me. I think clothes are usually for smaller dogs but the posh Equafleece t-shirts were sold out so this had to do.

5 comments:

Diesel said...

Hello uncle Charlie,

don't worry if that tennis ball is too big,you could always chew it down to a more palletable size.
Is Roger Federer a black Labrador?
I know a black Labrador who would not be happy if there were no tennis balls in the park.

Diesel.

Anonymous said...

Hello brother Charlie

I hope that tennis ball is actually a huge tennis ball and you haven't just shrunk to the size of my friend skipper who is a jack russel. Hope you are better and able to bounce around when I come to see you in a few weeks. :-)

Rez said...

You look like your on the mend brov, great to see you up and about. Not sure about the t-shirt though. Mum tried to put me in a pink duffle coat once ....not happy! So we gave it to my friend Rosie whos' daddy was also not happy!! Good luck with the weight gaining. I'm back on pasta and eggs cos still too skinny.

Ditto said...

Hey Charlie
Finally got round to kicking mum off the computer and figuring out how to create our own blog http://dexterandditto.blogspot.com/

We have to share though as mum said we couldnt have a blog each, as usual I have gone first and pushed big brother out of the way, great to hear you are now on the road to recovery, not sure I would have fancied you so much if you were going to stay a size zero, after sharing a bed with Dexter its much nicer if you have a bit more meat on your bones!

Ditto

Charlie said...

Yay hi Ditto and Dexter! Will go and look at your blog immediately!